This modern Hudson Reed Quadro bottom thermostatic bar valve is a picture-picture edition to your bathroom. A flexible design ensuring suitability for various types of shower mains, this product is highly diverse and adaptable. A contemporary style this solid brass bar valve guarantees you long-lasting properties and robust featuring. In a chrome finish, the Quadro product enhances the appearance of your bathroom in the flash light. The left nozzle controls water pressure whilst the right nozzle controls the temperature, maximising the enjoyability of your showering experience. This high-tech bar valve is controlled thermostatically lowing the risks of freezing cold or scalding hot water spells whilst temperature has been set.
- Height - 64.5mm
- Width - 291mm
- Colour/Finish - Chrome
- Material - Solid Brass
- Pressure - LP2 - 0.2 Bar Minimum
- Bottom outlet.
- Thermostatically controlled.
- Contains Valquest cartridge.
- Built-in anti-scald device.
- Suitable for combi-boilers and gravity-fed systems.
- Suitable for unvented mains pressure systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
* Images are for illustration purposes only. If you have a question about our products please call 0121 753 0700 before ordering. *