You are here
This modern Hudson Reed Quadro top and bottom thermostatic bar valve is a picture-picture edition to your bathroom. A flexible design ensuring suitability for various types of shower mains, this product is highly diverse and adaptable. A contemporary style this solid brass bar valve guarantees you long-lasting properties and robust featuring. In a chrome finish, the Quadro product enhances the appearance of your bathroom in the flash light. The left nozzle controls water pressure whilst the right nozzle controls the temperature, maximising the enjoyability of your showering experience. This high-tech bar valve is controlled thermostatically lowing the risks of freezing cold or scalding hot water spells whilst temperature has been set.
- Width - 294mm
- Depth - 108.5mm
- Range - Bar Showers
- Pressure - LP2 - 0.2 Bar Minimum
- Colour/Finish - Polished Chrome
- Material - Manufactured from solid brass.
- Top and bottom outlet.
- Thermostatically controlled.
- Contains Valquest cartridge.
- Built-in anti-scald device.
- Suitable for combi-boilers and gravity-fed systems.
- Suitable for unvented mains pressure systems.
- Suitable for shower pumps.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*