With its ornate crosshead handles and silky smooth nickel finish, the Belgravia Recessed Thermostatic Shower Valve from Crosswater truly captures the luxury and elegance of yesteryear.
In addition to the authentic period styling, this concealed shower valve is also a practical choice as it features thermostatic temperature controls, a robust solid brass construction and is WRAS and TMV2 approved.
This beautiful thermostatic valve fully complements Crosswater’s Belgravia bath and basin brassware to help you achieve a fully co-ordinated look.
- Traditional concealed thermostatic shower valve
- Nickel finish
- Period crosshead handles
- Suitable for a portrait installation
- Suitable for a low pressure water system
- Recessed for a streamlined look
- Ceramic disc control for smooth operation
- Precise thermostatic temperature control
- 100% solid brass construction
- Fully serviceable from the front
- WRAS and TMV2 approved
- Matches the Belgravia brassware and accessory range
- 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee from Crosswater
* Images are for illustration purposes only. If you have a question about our products please call 0121 753 0700 before ordering. *