Milano, by Forzalaqua
Gracefully sculpted and flawlessly finished, the Milano offers a strong point of attraction for your bathroom. Featuring a unique diamond shape with sharp lines and a solid base, this natural stone basin catches looks from every direction while also offering a sturdy construction and excellent usability. On top of that, the light blue cloudy marble tones complement most bathroom colours, meaning this basin sits well in any en-suite.
Sculpted to perfection
All Forzalaqua stone basins are hand-formed by passionate masons to obtain a design that's unmatched in its precision and style. What started as a collection of marble in a quarry is now an expressive display of natural allure, harnessed to bring a smile to your face each time you step into your bathroom.
- This washbowl comes with no tap hole
- Basalt, Travertine and Bluestone basins are also available, please check the Milano range
- Intended to be mounted on Forzalaqua's natural stone shelf or oak furniture, or any flat surface
- The optional natural stone shelf comes with either no opening, one opening or two openings; please ensure that you select the correct number of openings for your configuration
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 120mm
- Depth: 450mm
- Weight: 20kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Images are for illustration purposes only. If you have a question about our products please call 0121 753 0700 before ordering. *