Napoli II, by Forzalaqua
An option for the ideal bathroom that boasts both durability and desirability, the Napoli from Forzalaqua is undeniably exquisite. Created using quarried travertine, this basin has been hand-crafted and features a wonderfully smooth finish.
Sculpted to perfection
All Forzalaqua stone basins are shaped and sculpted by hand to achieve a design that's unparalleled in its precision and style. What started as a chunk of travertine in a quarry is now an eloquent display of natural beauty, all to bring a smile on your face as you step into your bathroom each morning.
- The Napoli II basin comes with support beams to allow for wall-mounting, however, you also have the option of an additional frame or brackets. The frame and bracket are not compatible with each other but can both be used with the included support beams. Please see the images for reference.
- Choice of no tap hole or no tap hole or 2 tap hole
- A number of different Napoli II basins are also available, please check the Napoli range
- Includes brackets for wall-mounting
- The basin is sanded to create a matte effect
- Width: 1600mm
- Height: 90mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 140kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Images are for illustration purposes only. If you have a question about our products please call 0121 753 0700 before ordering. *