Napoli, by Forzalaqua
The Napoli features an exemplary stone basin design, raising standards of quality with its striking aesthetic and excellent natural stone construction. Treat yourself to a basin that emanates quality and offers materials that last almost a lifetime.
Sculpted to perfection
All Forzalaqua stone basins are shaped and sculpted by hand to achieve a design that's unparalleled in its precision and style. What started as a chunk of bluestone in a quarry is now an eloquent display of natural beauty, all to bring a smile on your face as you step into your bathroom each morning.
- The Napoli basin comes with support beams to allow for wall-mounting, however, you also have the option of an additional frame or brackets. The frame and bracket are not compatible with each other but can both be used with the included support beams. Please see the images for reference.
- Choice of no tap hole or no tap hole or 2 tap hole
- A number of different Napoli basins are also available, please check the Napoli range
- Includes brackets for wall-mounting
- The basin is sanded to create a matte effect
- Width: 1600mm
- Height: 90mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 140kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*