Palermo, by Forzalaqua
Part of the Forzalaqua Basin collection, the Palermo boasts sleek a rectangular shape and a mid-point incline and has been realised in bluestone, adding vibrant brown hues to its overall aesthetic. Additionally featuring smooth sides and a distinctive all-round texture, this is a designer-style combination of the traditional and the unique.
Bespoke by nature
All Forzalaqua stone basins are hand-formed by passionate masons to obtain a design that's unmatched in its precision and style. What started as a collection of bluestone in a quarry is now an expressive display of natural allure, harnessed to bring a smile to your face each time you step into your bathroom.
- The Palermo basin comes with support beams to allow for wall-mounting, however, you also have the option of an additional frame or brackets. The frame and bracket are not compatible with each other but can both be used with the included support beams. Please see the images for reference.
- Choice of no tap hole and 2 tap hole
- Various Palermo Doppio basins are available for purchase, please check the Palermo range
- Wall-mount brackets are included with the basin
- The basin is sand-treated to create a smooth matte surface
- Width: 1405mm
- Height: 90mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Weight: 95kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*