Verona, by Forzalaqua
An illustrious blend of masonry and ingenious design, the Verona from the Forzalaqua countertop range brings an air of aesthetic appeal into any bathroom it's installed in. Hand-made from naturally occurring bluestone and sand-finished for a unique honed look and feel, this natural stone basin excels in its looks and usability, ideally paired with an equally excellent tap and mounted on a plateau or vanity unit.
Sculpted to perfection
All Forzalaqua stone basins are hand-formed by passionate masons to obtain a design that's unmatched in its precision and style. What started as a collection of bluestone in a quarry is now an expressive display of natural allure, harnessed to bring a smile to your face each time you step into your bathroom.
- This washbowl comes with no tap hole
- Various other Verona basins are also available, please check the Verona range
- Intended to be mounted on Forzalaqua's natural stone shelf or oak furniture, or any flat surface
- The optional natural stone shelf comes with either no opening, one opening or two openings; please ensure that you select the correct number of openings for your configuration
- Diameter: 400mm
- Height: 120mm
- Weight: 27kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*