This traditional real wood vanity unit is crafted from a mixture of solid oak and oak veneer. The wood is treated with a flawless spray finish in soothing indigo, bringing Edwardian class to practically any bathroom. The two-door unit combines style and functionality, featuring both elegant handles, soft-closing hinges, and a beautifully curved ceramic basin. It is also easy to install and is delivered fully assembled.
All items in the Old England furniture range are hand-made from real wood materials such as Oak Sapele and Beech, with a classic finish designed to highlight the individual grain quality and texture of the wood. Through our partnerships, we source our wood materials carefully, considering both quality and sustainability.
- Includes Vanity Unit and Ceramic 1 tap hole Basin
- Indigo Finish (Matt Spray)
- Taps sold separately
- Measurements - Width 760, Height 840, Depth 510mm
- Solid oak legs
- 2 Doors
- Soft closing door hinges
- Unique style handles
- Exclusive to Bathroom City
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly FSC materials
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*