The 750 Traditional Old England 2 door bathroom vanity unit and basin 1 tap hole, made from a mixture of solid Oak and Oak veneer inspired by our English heritage.
This Traditional bathroom furniture vanity unit features a beautiful traditional oak two-door storage cabinet with a traditional style basin. The cabinet is supplied fully assembled and ready to install. Each unit has a perfect matt spray finish. This unit will give a seamless look to any traditional bathroom that meets the modern look.
The Old England furniture range is manufactured from a variety of real wood materials including Oak Sapele and Beech. Through our partnerships, we source sustainable wood materials worldwide enabling us to not only choose the finest cuts, but also select panels for their open and closed grain qualities which are carefully crafted into different sections of the vanity unit to enhance and complement its texture. Through this hand-made process, each unit produced is unique with contrasting grains subtly emphasising the beauty of natural wood, matched with a classic variable hand-painted finish that high lights the individual grain quality.
We offer this range in a number of colour options indigo and dove grey,
- Includes Vanity Unit and Ceramic 1 tap hole Basin
- Taps sold separately
- Measurements - Width 860, Height 840, Depth 510mm
- Solid oak legs
- matt spray finish
- 2 Doors
- Soft closing door hinges
- Unique style handles
- Exclusive to Bathroom City
- Manufacture from FSC environmentally friend materials
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*