You are here
2 Door 2 DrawsTraditional Old England bathroom sink and cabinet has been handmade by our own craftsmen from a mixture of solid Oak and Oak veneer. With a choice of a 2 new colours indigo or dove grey.
The cabinet is supplied fully assembled and ready to install with the deluxe 1 tap hole ceramic white basin.
We offer this range in a number of colour options and each unit is hand sprayed to obtain a perfect finish.
- Includes Vanity Unit and Ceramic 1 tap hole Basin
- Taps sold separately
- Measurements - Width 1060, Height 840, Depth 510mm
- Solid oak legs
- 2 Doors 2 Drawers
- Soft closing door hinges
- Traditional Brushed chrome handle
- Exclusive to Bathroom City
- Manufacture from FSC environmentally friend material
The Old England furniture range is manufactured from a variety of real wood materials including Oak Sapele and Beech. Through our partnerships, we source sustainable wood materials worldwide enabling us to not only choose the finest cuts, but also select panels for their open and closed grain qualities which are carefully crafted into different sections of the vanity unit to enhance and complement its texture. Through this hand-made process, each unit produced is unique with contrasting grains subtly emphasising the beauty of natural wood, matched with a classic variable hand-painted finish that highlights the individual grain qualities.
This item is part of the old England range of traditional bathroom furniture
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*