You are here
The Ryde Exposed Mini Valve embraces the virtues of period design and emanates style that's reminiscent of the Victorian era. With it's lustrous Vintage Gold finish, porcelain finished handle and fantastic functionality, it's the perfect final touch to a traditionally themed bathroom.
This valve comes packed with a variety of fantastic features: A Sequential Single Lever Control for smooth temperature and water flow control, a Thermostatic cartridge that maintains temperature down to a 1ºC variance through a mechanism that compensates for changes in incoming water temperature, and an Automatic Shut-Off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, which helps greatly in preventing scalding.
The valve is available with a fixed or flexible shower kit - both sets perfectly complement the valve's design and go a step further in accentuating it's already amazing aesthetics.
- Valve + Flexible available in Vintage Gold
- Valve + Fixed Kit available in Vintage Gold
- Minimum Water Pressure: 0.2 Bar / Maximum Water Pressure: 5.0 Bar
- Constructed from high-grade brass
- Includes 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Suitable for all plumbing systems - preferably balanced