Make the most out of your bathroom experience and install the Solitaire 9020 Bathroom Cupboard. Its delicate format creates generous storage space and adds a touch of elegance in your bathroom.
Made in Germany, this particular model has been rigorously tested to ensure your new bathroom unit is both durable and hard-wearing. The Solitaire 9020 allows you to take your bathroom to the next level of both style and function with its availability in two sizes.
Easy to install, the Solitaire 9020 features glass shelves for an innovative, striking appeal. Pelipal has not cut corners with this design offering you the chance to add your personal touch with its wide range of intricate finishes.
- Tall cabinet
- Featuring 1/2 hinged doors, 2/4 glass shelves
- Dimensions: Sizes available to choose from – Please specify
- LH or RH – Please specify
- Made in Germany
- Easy to Install
- Innovative and Elegant
PG1 Front Design: MDF film, deep-drawn (with polished chrome handle, model U1)
PG1 Front Colour Choices:
- 800: White High Gloss
- 801: Anthracite High Gloss
- 822: Sangallo Grey Horizontal Effect
- 834: Riviera Oak Horizontal Wood Grain Effect
PG2 Front Design: MDF lacquered (with recessed grip)
PG2 Front Colour Choices:
- 8760: White High Gloss Lacquer
- 8762: Quartz Grey High Gloss Lacquer
Carcass Design: carcass with 1.0 mm border, caps for hinges
Carcass Colour Choices:
- 25: White Gloss
- 70: Anthracite Silk Gloss
- 172: Quartz Grey High Gloss Touch
- 432: Sangallo Grey Horizontal Wood Grain Effect
- 438: Riviera Oak Horizontal Wood Grain Effect
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and hand option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700. Please also note that there is a 4-6 week lead time on Pelipal products.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*