Lead Time 20 Weeks.
Delivering a premium showering experience with its spacious design, contemporary look and stylish polished silver frame, the reduced height Quadrant Shower Enclosure acts as a functional addition to family bathroom suites, as well as tucking neatly into smaller installations.
The Quadrant lower shower enclosure features aesthetically pleasing curves and superb functionality to add a touch of precision and class to your bathroom setting. With a 6mm toughened glass construction and a polished chrome frame, this shower enclosure is guaranteed many years of family use.
Utilising the latest in magnetic strip technology, simply step in, close the doors and enjoy a revitalising shower experience. This easy to install shower enclosure, comes with a lifetime guarantee from Lakes, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
This reduced height is great for small spaces like lofts and sloping roofs where reduced height is essential.
- Contemporary design
- Polished silver finish
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Reversible design
- Width 900mm, Depth 900mm, Height 1750mm
- 865-895mm adjustment
- Two sliding doors
- AllClear coating
- Stainless steel door handles
- Magnetic strip on doors for efficient closing
- Easy to install
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Additional Optional Extras at a Package discount price:
- Equal-sided Quadrant
- Low 40mm Profile
- Reinforced Acrylic Capping Quality finish
- Solid Resin Composition
- Size: 900mm x 900mm
Waste for Shower Tray:
- The 90mm fast flow waste is designed to our Stone Resin Shower Trays. This easy-clean waste is designed to minimise the need for maintenance and is finished in chrome.
Raised Tray Riser Kit for Quadrant:
- This raises the tray above floor level to facilitate easy plumbing for the waste
- Allows for easy access to the waste for maintenance
- 1 x Curved panel 550 radius
- 2 x Panel joining brackets
- 8 x Feet
- 6 x Panel upright brackets & Hook and Loops
- 8 x Circular base plates & adhesive pads
- 4 x Floor fixing brackets
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*