Oliver 1100 Fitted Furniture: Combination Vanity Unit & Toilet
- Furniture units are fully modular, allowing for a flexible & seamless wall-to-wall installation
- End Panels, Fillers and Edging are available
- Colour options: White, Anthracite or Dove Grey
- High Gloss Acrylic Laminate Unit Fronts
- Fully Guaranteed
The ideal storage solution in any contemporary or traditional bathroom, the Oliver Fitted Furniture range adds unrivalled style as well as function to your home. Combining excellent craftmanship as well as modern trends, this particular model is bound to fulfil your bathroom's design potential.
Made from a premium MDF and featuring soft-closing doors, this fitted furniture unit guarantees durability and a quieter closing action for many years to come. To ensure a flawless design throughout your home, this bathroom unit is available in three deluxe finishes for you to choose form.
Complete with a ceramic basin as well as a back-to-wall toilet and soft-close seat.
- Available in White, Light Grey or Anthracite – Please select your option
- Made from high-quality MDF (fronts are coated in 2mm acrylic laminate)
- Soft-closing doors
- The basin unit features a 50mm service gap at the back to facilitate easy plumbing
Components (These individual furniture units are modular and can be fitted in whichever order best suits your bathroom space):
- 1 Basin (BC Ceramic Semi-recessed)
- 1 Basin Furniture Unit, 600mm
- 1 WC Unit, 500mm
- 1 Square Toilet with Soft-close seat
- 1 Concealed Cistern
- 1 Worktop (1500mm, hardwearing laminate coating, matt finish, can be cut down to size)
- 1 Plinth (1500mm, can be cut down to size)
Our fitted furniture range is ideal to fit a width wall to wall. The following ancillary items can be added to your order to suit the particular requirements of your bathroom space.
- Add Luxury Filler Piece (covers a gap up to 100mm)
- Add Worktop Edging (to be stuck on exposed end of worktop)
- Add End Decor Panel (Luxury panel available for exposed end of unit)
If you need to fill a space at the end of your unit, select one of our filler panels: luxury tall filler for tallboys spaces, and luxury filler piece for normal sized units. Some self-assembly required.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*