You are here
If you're looking for a truly sleek and modern bathroom suite, then our Sonix Bath Suite could be for you. Featuring a wall-hung Basin Vanity Unit modern bath, and Close Coupled ceramic toilet and seat complete.
Perhaps the suite's most appealing feature is its Sonix 890mm wide Wall Hung Anthracite 2 soft-close drawer vanity unit. Featuring a sleek basin and chrome handles, this unit is at the forefront of modern design, adding elegance and freshness to your bathroom.
The most distinctive feature of this unit is its Acrylic Shine finish.
The bath is made from quality lucite acrylic which guarantees long-term durability, while the suite's close coupled toilet comes with a soft closing seat and an eco-friendly dual cistern.
Ultimately, the suite is perfect for a bathroom looking to create a truly modern effect inside their home.
Sonix Square Basin 890 Wall Hung Anthracite
- Modern ceramic basins
- Features one tap hole
- Side storage unit with clear glass shelf. Width 280mm x Height 550mm x Depth 460mm
- Universal can be fitted Right or Left-Hand mirror finish acrylic grey double drawer storage unit
- 2 drawer wall hung Acrylic Basin Cabinet Width 610mm, Depth 460mm, Height 550mm
- 2 Soft-close luxury drawer mechanism
- Internal waste aperture
- Chrome handles
- Overall size W890 x H550 x D460
- Exclusive to Bathroom City
Series 600 close-coupled toilet and soft close seat
- Soft-close toilet seat
- Ceramic close-coupled Toilet
- Dual Flush- first flush 6 litres and an eco-friendly second 3-litre flush
- Leak tested for 100% piece of mind and satisfaction
Sonix White 1700 x 700 Bath Single Ended
- Top-quality lucite acrylic
- Full encapsulated base-board
- Weight-Distributing legs for total safety
- Pre-Drilled Overflow & Waste Holes
- 1700 Front MDF Acrylic Grey Matching bath panel
The Sonix range is an exclusive design to Bathroom city please review the full range.
British design and manufacture.
Basin, bath taps and mirror are available to be purchased separately.
**We advise using a slimline bottle trap when fitting**