Crafted meticulously from durable MDF and adorned with foil-wrapped fronts, the Oliver Fitted Furniture unit exudes elegance. Its refined matte green finish is accentuated by the chrome handles on the basin unit and a complementary WC flush button, encapsulating modern sophistication.
Designed to maximize functionality in smaller spaces, this unit combines a 600mm basin and a 500mm WC unit. While compact in design, it offers comprehensive features, including a resilient worktop, integrated cistern, and the comfort of soft-closing seat and doors. This option of the combined sink and toilet cabinet is 1100mm wide but can be extended wtih additional fillers if required.
Beyond its compact design, the unit is fashioned for flexibility. With additional panels, fillers, and edging options, homeowners can ensure a bespoke, wall-to-wall installation, making the most of their bathroom space.
Complete with a ceramic basin as well as a back-to-wall toilet and soft-close seat.
- Available in Green – Please select your option
- Made from high-quality MDF (fronts are coated in 2mm acrylic laminate)
- Soft-closing doors
- The basin unit features a 50mm service gap at the back to facilitate easy plumbing
- Individual cut-out plinths included as well as long plinth
Components (These individual furniture units are modular and can be fitted in whichever order best suits your bathroom space): Basin on the right hand or left hand side.
- 1 Basin (BC Ceramic Semi-recessed)
- 1 Basin Furniture Unit (W600mm, D310mm)
- 1 WC Unit (W500mm, D310mm)
- 1 BC Square Semi Rimless Toilet with soft-close seat
- 1 Concealed Cistern
- 1 Worktop (2000mm, hardwearing laminate coating, matt finish, can be cut down to size)
- 1 Plinth (1500mm, can be cut down to size)
- Included: Square Dual Flush Button in Chrome
- Optional Basin Tap with Waste in Chrome
- Optional Oval Mirror with Silver Frame & LED Lighting
Overall length: 1100mm
Our fitted furniture range is ideal to fit a width wall to wall. The following ancillary items can be added to your order to suit the particular requirements of your bathroom space.
- Add Luxury Filler Piece (covers a gap up to 100mm)
- Add Worktop Edging (to be stuck on exposed end of worktop)
- Add End Decor Panel (Luxury panel available for exposed end of unit)
If you need to fill a space at the end of your unit, select one of our filler panels: luxury tall filler for tallboys spaces, and luxury filler piece for normal-sized units. Some self-assembly required.
" Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*