Bathroom City Delivery Information And Charges
Jump to any question/s you may have about our delivery procedure, or please feel free to contact us in case of confusion
- How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- Do We Ship Internationally?
- What Is The Delivery Procedure?
- When Will Your Order Be Delivered?
- Do We Provide Delivery Assistance?
- What Should You Do After Receiving The Products?
- Would You Like To Collect Your Order From The Bathroom City Showroom?
- How Should You Time Your Delivery?
- What Is Our Product Returns Policy?
- Any Questions About Your Order?
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
UK Delivery Charges Based on Regional Zones
|Zone||Areas Covered||Delivery Charges For Order Value £399 and Below||Delivery Charge For Order Value Above £399|
|Zone 1||Most parts of England and Wales||Small Parcels: £8 | Pallet Delivery: £35||Free|
|Zone 3||Ireland, Scottish Islands, Some Scotland postcodes: IV, KW, PA, and PH||£110||£110|
Note: All Prices Above Include VAT. There are no HIDDEN charges.
Do We Ship Internationally?
We do offer International Shipping on a case-by-case basis. Please write to us at [email protected], detailing your order items and value. We will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
What Is The Delivery Procedure?
FOR ITEMS IN STOCK:
1. Bathroom City’s transport department will contact you a few days before the expected delivery date to confirm that you are ready for the goods. Somebody needs to be at the delivery address on the day of delivery because the carriers will require a signature for the goods.
2. We must stress even at this point you are strongly advised not to pre-book contractors, plumbers or engage in any preparatory work until you have all your goods and are happy that they are as ordered and damage free.
3. If you are not ready to begin work on your development, goods can be stored in our warehouses free of charge for a period of 2 months from Date Of Order so you can get your plumber scheduled in.
4. Please remember that we are dealing with fragile products and accidents can happen. If your order is damaged, our staff will be as helpful and understanding in resolving any issues.
FOR ITEMS NOT IN STOCK:
Sometimes one or more of the products you have ordered may not be in stock. These items will have to be ordered from our suppliers. This may generate a longer lead time to receive your order. If you are not sure the products you have chosen are stocked, please call us for details. Our friendly sales team is reachable at 0121 753 0700 or you can drop us an email at [email protected]
When Will Your Order Be Delivered?
1. For Standard Orders, we aim to deliver in 3 - 5 working days for In-stock items and deliver your order using an efficient and reliable distribution company that covers every corner of the United Kingdom.
2. For Overnight/Next Day Orders, the order will be delivered the next day between yourself and the transportation company.
3. For customers who live in rural areas, farmhouses, manors, country homes and hard to get to places, please guide our transportation partners to easily get through narrow lanes and dirt roads etc.
Do We Provide Delivery Assistance?
Our transportation partners usually provide a kerbside delivery. What this means is that they will drive to the nearest access point to your home address and you will be required to collect from there. If your shipment contains a pallet, you will be required to collect the individual packages from the pallet into your home.
The Carrier vehicles are frequently manned by the driver alone, so any assistance you receive is at the driver's discretion.
As we are not insured whilst on your property, product deliverys are kerbside delivery only. During the current Covid Crisis your delivery will be contactless for your saftey all delivery drivers will not enter your premises. Please ensure you prearange any assistance you may require to take your goods into your property at the time of delivery.
Please make sure you have help getting the goods into your property. All packaging materials are the responsibility of the customer after delivery.
What Should You Do After Receiving The Products?
The driver will wait while you check the major components i.e. the panels, baths and any other bulky parts. There is no need to check robust items such as taps, seats, well packaged shower doors and cubicles on delivery. Please check the number of items. We allow 48 hours for notification of any issues on these items.
It is vital to check your delivery for damages and report within 48 hours of delivery.
In the unlikely event of transit damage, if you accept the delivery or part delivery, please sign as damaged.
Would You Like To Collect Your Order From The Bathroom City Showroom?
Being located in the Midlands is great news for our customers as we’re not too far from anywhere. This allows all of our customers to collect their order from our cash and carry warehouse if it’s a more convenient option then delivery.
Please check all your items on collection for damage of any kind as we are unable to accept goods back after you or your representatives have taken the goods away.
Please also be aware that telephone calls between our customer services team, sales and customers are recorded for training purposes. They may also be reviewed for clarity and HR purposes during disputes.
How Should You Time Your Delivery?
When developing a new bathroom, timing the delivery of your bathroom suite with the time you schedule your plumber to begin work can be difficult with time constraints playing a major role: we advise all of our customers to not schedule any work until their order has arrived and has been checked for suitability.
What Is Our Product Returns Policy?
Customers under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, who wish to cancel their order, should do so within 14 days, commencing the day after the day of delivery. Cancellation should be in writing. The delivery costs and safe return of these products are at the customer’s expense and within a reasonable time scale.
The products will only be refunded under the distance selling regulations, if the item or items are returned complete in the original packaging and undamaged. All boxes packaging must be in a resaleable condition. If the product arrives back in an unsaleable condition, the company will deem the item to be damaged and no refund will be given. Goods that arrive damaged will need to be collected within 7 days at the customer's expense or the items will be disposed of and disposable costs will be sent to the customer for payment.
Any Questions About Your Order?
For any questions related to your order, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us at 0121 753 0700.