Traditional high level toilet pan with white ceramic cistern and flush kit
The High-Level Toilet Pan with Ceramic Cistern and Flush Kit is the ideal WC solution for any traditional setting. Its robust makeup of vitreous china and brass, we can guarantee you an authentic design bound to be both durable and resilient.
This particular model encapsulates a certain luxury and elegant appeal from a bygone time, perfect for those in the middle of a home renovation or simply replacing an old model. Its brilliant white ceramic cistern and flush kit creates the ideal package deal.
Coated in a protective Nanoglaze, guaranteed to maintain your ceramic for longer. We recommend browsing through Burlington’s range of toilet seats, ceramic traps, seat handles, ornate brackets and throne seats to achieve your desired bathroom look.
- Size: 520 x 670 x 2380 mm
- Finishes: White; Chrome plated
- Traditional style
- Material: Vitreous china; Bodies are of all brass construction
- Weight: 40.29 kg
- Overall Height: max 238cm, min 232cm
- 3 / 6 litre flush (Pull rod down for 6 litre flush, push rod up for 3 litre flush)
- Nanoglaze coating
- Supplied with cistern fittings and floor fixings.
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Optional seat, ceramic traps and handle for seat and ornate brackets, throne seats - no handles
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*