Oliver 1300 Fitted Furniture: Combination Vanity Unit, Toilet & Storage
- Furniture units are fully modular, allowing for a flexible & seamless wall-to-wall installation
- End Panels, Fillers and Edging are available
- Colour options: White, Anthracite or Dove Grey
- High Gloss Acrylic Laminate Unit Fronts
- Fully Guaranteed
The Oliver 1300 is the ideal solution for those looking to upgrade their existing bathroom design as well as anybody in need of a full home renovation. Boasting excellent storage space and unrivalled function, this particular model creates an efficient addition to your bathroom.
Made from premium MDF and showcasing a ceramic basin as well as a back-to-wall toilet and soft-close seat, this fitted furniture unit warrants itself as a durable and practical addition to your bathroom.
Built with soft-closing doors for a quieter closing action as well as to prevent the general wear and tear of daily use, this unit boasts industry intelligence and admirable craftsmanship.
- Available in White, Light Grey or Anthracite – Please select your option
- Made from high-quality MDF (fronts are coated in 2mm acrylic laminate)
- Soft-closing doors
- The basin unit features a 50mm service gap at the back to facilitate easy plumbing
Components (These individual furniture units are modular and can be fitted in whichever order best suits your bathroom space):
- 1 Basin (BC Ceramic Semi-recessed)
- 1 Basin Furniture Unit, 600mm
- 1 WC Unit, 500mm
- 1 Concealed Cistern
- 1 Square toilet with soft-close seat
- 1 Floor Storage Cabinet, 200mm
- 1 Worktop (1500mm, hardwearing laminate coating, matt finish, can be cut down to size)
- 1 Plinth (1500mm, can be cut down to size)
Our fitted furniture range is ideal to fit a width wall to wall. The following ancillary items can be added to your order to suit the particular requirements of your bathroom space.
- Add Luxury Filler Piece (covers a gap up to 100mm)
- Add Worktop Edging (to be stuck on exposed end of worktop)
- Add End Decor Panel (Luxury panel available for exposed end of unit)
If you need to fill a space at the end of your unit, select one of our filler panels: luxury tall filler for tallboys spaces, and luxury filler piece for normal sized units. Some self-assembly required.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*