You are here
Lakes Reduced Height Shower Enclosure: Quadrant, 1750 x 900
- 6mm Toughened Safety Glass
- Reversible Design for Left or Right Hand fitting
- All Clear Eco Friendly Clean And Clear
- Standard Float Glass 85% Lower light transmission
- Lifetime Guarantee
Lead Time 16 weeks.
Reduced Height Quadrant Enclosure Silver
With its versatile design, this Silver Quadrant Enclosure offers a sleek contemporary shower that tucks neatly into a corner and adds a wealth of functionality to your bathroom; sitting as a focal point in an en-suite or as a complement to a larger family installation.
Step inside this generously sized shower for the ultimate bathroom experience. This contemporary design combines excellent craftsmanship and supreme function to provide an enviable shower enclosure. Its robust makeup of 6mm toughened glass secures many years of family use.
The Lakes quadrant shower enclosure features magnetic strips on the doors for efficient closing. This easy to install enclosure comes with a lifetime guarantee, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Contemporary design
- Polished silver finish
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Width 900mm x Depth 900mm, Height 1750mm
- 765-790mm width adjustment
- Two sliding doors
- All Clear coating
- Luxury door handles
- Magnetic strip on doors for efficient closing
- Easy to install
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee
Additional Optional Extras at a Package discount price:
- Equal-sided Quadrant
- Low Profile
- Reinforced Acrylic Capping Quality finish
- Solid Resin Composition
- 40mm Thickness
- Size: 900mm x 900mm
Waste for Shower Tray:
- The 90mm fast flow waste is designed for our Stone Resin Shower Trays. This easy-clean waste minimises the need for maintenance and is finished in chrome.
Raised Tray Riser Kit for Quadrant:
- 1 x Curved panel 550 radius
- 2 x Panel joining brackets
- 8 x Feet
- 6 x Panel upright brackets & Hook and Loops
- 8 x Circular base plates & adhesive pads
- 4 x Floor fixing brackets
*Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City Team*