The Traditional Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve from the Axbridge collection boasts two outlets and 2 handles to efficiently operate your bathroom shower. This wall mounted valve comes with a thermostatic and diverter cartridge designed to eliminate scalding and effortlessly divert water between more than one spout.
Made from premium materials, and available in either a chrome or nickel finish, this concealed thermostatic valve will stand the test of time whilst looking good in any traditional setting. Complete with a 15 year manufacturing guarantee.
- 2 Outlet 2 Handle Thermostatic Valve
- Wall mounted
- Thermostatic cartridge
- Diverter cartridge
- 2 x 3/4" female inlets
- 2 x 3/4" female outlets
- Available in chrome or nickel - please select below
- Includes 3/4" - 1/2" adaptors
- Supplied with mortar/tile guard
- Min-max wall mount 75-100mm
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.2 bar LP (shower) 1.0 bar MP (bath)
- FLOW RATE AT 3.0 BAR FLOW PRESSURE: 31 l/min
- 15 Years Guarantee
*Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*