The Axbridge Traditional Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve features a thermostatic cartridge to eliminate the chances of scalding, as well as a flow cartridge to create the perfect measurement of water flow.
Traditional in design, this thermostatic shower valve combines innovative technology to guarantee a premium quality bathroom appliance. This valve is available in two finishes designed to elevate your bathroom in terms of style and function. Complete with a 15 year manufacturing guarantee.
- 3 Outlet 3 Handle Thermostatic Valve
- Wall mounted
- Thermostatic cartridge
- Flow Control
- Diverter Control
- 2 x 3/4" female inlets
- 3 x 3/4" female outlets
- Available in chrome or nickel - please select below
- Includes 3/4" - 1/2" adaptors
- Supplied with mortar/tile guard
- Min-max wall mount 75-100mm
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.2 bar LP (shower) 1.0 bar MP (bath)
- 15 Years Guarantee
*Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*