The Berkeley Towel Rail from Burlington evokes a stylish and striking appeal to your bathroom. A traditional design that is bound to keep your towels warm, soft and velvety for longer than your existing model.
Constructed from premium quality materials such as brass and steel for a robust, high performing and resilient bathroom appliance. Its brass and steel makeup is only suitable for hot water central heating systems.
To achieve a cohesive radiator appearance pair with Burlington's angled valves, the perfect duo for a high performance. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from the manufacturer, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Height: 950mm x Width: 640mm x Depth: 240mm
BTU Output at 50°C = 819
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm
- 32mm Tubes
- 552mm Pipe centres
- Includes all brackets & fixings
- Burlington radiators contain brass & steel and are hence only suitable for hot water (closed) central heating systems.
- Optional electric summer heating kit available - Please select from option if required
- Angled radiator valves are not included but can be purchased separately
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*