Palermo, by Forzalaqua
Boost your cloakroom, bathroom or en-suite with the exquisite Palermo. Part of the Forzalaqua Basin collection, this model features a slick rectangular design and mid-point incline as well as smooth honed sides. Made from travertine, this has an invitingly warm tone that complements its designer charm.
Bespoke by nature
All Forzalaqua stone basins are hand-formed by passionate masons to obtain a design that's unmatched in its precision and style. What started as a collection of travertine in a quarry is now an expressive display of natural allure, harnessed to bring a smile to your face each time you step into your bathroom.
- The Palermo basin comes with support beams to allow for wall-mounting, however, you also have the option of an additional frame or brackets. The frame and bracket are not compatible with each other but can both be used with the included support beams. Please see the images for reference.
- Choice of no tap hole and 2 tap hole
- Various Palermo Doppio basins are available for purchase, please check the Palermo range
- Wall-mount brackets are included with the basin
- The basin is sand-treated to create a smooth matte surface
- Width: 1405mm
- Height: 90mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Weight: 95kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 weeks lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Images are for illustration purposes only. If you have a question about our products please call 0121 753 0700 before ordering. *