Verona XS, by Forzalaqua
The Forzalaqua Verona stands boastfully at the fore of minimalist basin design. Constructed by hand from a single piece of travertine and finished with a sandblasting tool to create a distinct matte look, this natural stone basin could be the perfect finishing touch to the bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
Sculpted to perfection
All Forzalaqua stone basins are shaped and sculpted by hand to achieve a design that's unparalleled in its precision and style. What started as a chunk of travertine in a quarry is now an eloquent display of natural beauty, all to bring a smile on your face as you step into your bathroom each morning.
- A matching travertine countertop from Forzalaqua is available for purchase. The optional countertop includes two wall-mount brackets, but can also be mounted using a stainless steel frame or brackets. The stainless steel frame and brackets are not compatible with the basin alone - only with the additional travertine countertop. Please choose your sizes and mounting combinations carefully.
- Does not feature a tap hole
- Basalt, cloudy marble and bluestone Verona basins are also available, please check the Verona range
- The inside of the basin is polished smooth
- The optional natural stone shelf comes with either no opening, one opening or two openings; please ensure that you select the correct number of openings for your configuration
- Diameter: Ø300mm
- Height: 100mm
- Weight: 14kg
This is a bespoke item with a strict no returns policy. Please ensure that you select the correct colour, size and mounting option before ordering. If you have any queries about our items, feel free to call us at 0121 753 0700.
Please also note that there is a 4-6 week lead time on Forzalaqua products.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*