Oliver 900 Fitted Cloakroom Furniture: Vanity Unit & Storage
- Modular furniture units allow for a versatile & seamless wall-to-wall installation
- End Panels, Fillers and Edging are available
- Colour options: White, Anthracite or Dove Grey
- High Gloss Acrylic Laminate Unit Fronts
- Fully Guaranteed
Create storage space as well as unrivalled function with this Oliver 900 Fitted Furniture Set. This particular model is the ideal solution for home renovations as well as a simple bathroom upgrade.
Made from high quality MDF and showcasing excellent craftsmanship, the fitted bathroom unit is bound to impress you with its durability and overall usage. Available to you in three deluxe finishes, this furniture piece has been designed to harmonize with your existing interior.
Boasting soft-closing doors and side filler, this contemporary design ensures a quieter closing action as well as a flawless installation.
- Available in White, Light Grey or Anthracite – Please select your option
- Made from high-quality MDF (fronts are coated in 2mm acrylic laminate)
- Soft-closing doors
- The basin unit features a 50mm service gap at the back to facilitate easy plumbing
Components (These individual furniture units are modular and can be fitted in whichever order best suits your bathroom space):
- 1 Basin (BC Ceramic Semi-recessed)
- 1 Basin Furniture Unit, 600mm
- 1 Floor Storage Cabinet, 300mm
- 1 Worktop (900mm, hardwearing laminate coating, matt finish, can be cut down to size)
- 1 Plinth (1500mm, can be cut down to size)
Our fitted furniture range is ideal to fit a width wall to wall. The following ancillary items can be added to your order to suit the particular requirements of your bathroom space.
- Add Luxury Filler Piece (covers a gap up to 100mm)
- Add Worktop Edging (to be stuck on exposed end of worktop)
- Add End Decor Panel (Luxury panel available for exposed end of unit)
If you need to fill a space at the end of your unit, select one of our filler panels: luxury tall filler for tallboys spaces, and luxury filler piece for normal sized units. Some self-assembly required.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*