Bathe in style, with the Tay Thermostatic Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer, the ideal solution for undergoing a home renovation or updating an old model. Take your bathroom to the next level of style and decorate this model with Burlington’s extensive range of accessories.
Its timeless and captivating design is bound to escort your bathroom back to a period style.
Home to industry experts Burlington, whom combine excellent craftmanship and supreme function to create the ideal bath shower mixer solution. Made from premium quality brass and abs, to guarantee you a durable and hard-wearing addition to your bathroom.
Featuring a beautifully polished chrome finish and Claremont handles with ceramic indices to evoke a striking, and traditional appeal. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Finishes: Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Mixer bodies are made of all brass construction. Shower roses are made of ABS or ABS/Brass.
- Weight: 5.67 kg
- Traditional brass body, and Claremont handles, with ceramic indices
- Brass bath spout with swivel function
- Available deck or wall mounted
- S connector and bracket, 1500mm shower hose, and handset with ceramic handle
- This product is supplied with both a straightener for low pressure and an aerator for high pressure (screws into the nozzle on the front of the spout) a small plastic toll is supplied to make changing the aerator / straightener an easy operation.
- Minimum recommended pressure of 2 Bar
- This product is compatible with the W7 floor mounting leg set
- The length of the shower hose is 1.5m
- Large bore shower hose (11mm)
- Hot & cold inlet ∅15mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Optional accessories – slider rail, soap basket, etc.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*