You are here
The timeless design of the Tay Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Wall Mounted with Swivel Shower Arm & Shower head induces an outstanding, bygone style appeal.
Manufactured from high quality material such as brass and abs to guarantee you a robust, durable and premium bathroom appliance. The Tay shower kit features a beautifully polished chrome finish and Claremont handles with ceramic indices, perfect for complementing the aura of a traditional setting.
To get the most out of your shower experience, we recommend you browse through Burlington’s extensive range of accessories. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Finishes: Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Weight: 5.29 kg
- Material: Mixer bodies are made of all brass construction. Shower roses are made of ABS or ABS/Brass.
- Traditional brass body, and Claremont handles, with ceramic indices
- Brass bath spout with swivel function
- Available deck or wall mounted
- Optional 18mm diameter vertical brass shower riser
- 355mm adjustable swivel shower arm
- With 6" Airburst shower head and 6 inch rose.
- The shower head has anti-limescale silicon nipples.
- This product is supplied with both a straightener for low pressure and an aerator for high pressure (screws into the nozzle on the front of the spout) a small plastic toll is supplied to make changing the aerator / straightener an easy operation.
- Minimum recommended pressure of 2 Bar
- Hot & cold inlet ∅15mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Optional accessories – slider rail, soap basket, etc.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*