Home to industry experts Burlington, the Vincent Towel Rail Radiator keeps your towels velvety soft for longer! Its traditional format and popular style is bound to impress you with its invigorating appearance and excellent craftmanship.
Made from premium quality materials, we can guarantee you a robust, durable and hard-wearing addition to your bathroom. Burlington radiators incorporate brass and steel ideal for hot water central heating systems.
To complete the look pair with Burlington's Angular radiator valves. Burlington offer an array of accessories to take your design to the next level of style and function. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Height: 950mm x Width: 640mm x Depth: 240mm
BTU Output at 50°C = 955
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Distance from wall to the rail is 110mm
- 32mm Tubes
- 552mm Pipe centres
- Includes all brackets & fixings
- Burlington radiators contain brass & steel and are hence only suitable for hot water (closed) central heating systems.
- Optional electric summer heating kit available - Please select from option if required
- Angled radiator valves are not included but can be purchased separately
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*