Take a look at this Birkenhead Bath Tap from industry experts Burlington. It emissions indulgence and class with its champagne flow of water and Burlington branded ceramic caps. Available in both standard and regent height bases, be sure to achieve your desired bathroom outlook.
Burlington’s brassware collection has been designed and manufactured with premium quality materials and excellent craftmanship. Made from the finest brass and coated in a gleaming chrome finish, we can guarantee you a robust, durable and hard-wearing addition to your bathroom.
Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects for a stress-free purchase.
- Supplied in pair
- 10 years of guarantee from manufacturer
- Manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- Comes with Neoperl flow straightener (for low water pressure) and aerator (for high water pressure) and key to swap the two items out
- Aerators limit the flow of water to a fixed rate, so you have optimal performance, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- Suitable for low and high-pressure systems
- For specific flow rates - See additional images
- Minimum 0.1 bar and maximum 10 bar flow pressure required
- Traditional design
- Indices are made from ceramic
- Height: 139mm
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 126mm
- G 3/4" inlet connections
- Come with the traditional screw down valves as standard
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*