The Birkenhead Two Tap Hole Arch Mixer with Curved Spout creates the ultimate traditional appeal. Oozing with luxury style and supreme function, this Birkenhead arch mixer is bound to impress you with the latest in ceramic disc and neoperl technology.
Manufactured from high quality brass, this robust and durable model features a curved spout that can be turned 180° to each side. Designed to last, this particular model is available to you in a standard base or regent height base.
Featuring Burlington’s classy branding, this mixer comes with an option of black or white ceramic indices. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Suitable for both high and low-pressure water systems
- Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
- Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
- 200mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H300.22mm
- Curved spout can be turned 180° to each side
- Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
- Waste not included
- Regent Base available - Please select from option, if required
- Available with black indices – please specify
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*