Create the ultimate traditional setting with this Kensington Two Tap Hole Arch Mixer Black Indices with Curved Spout. Burlington’s brassware collection combines excellent craftmanship and premium quality material.
Made from the finest brass and coated in a gleaming chrome finish, we can guarantee you a robust and stylish addition to your bathroom. This versatile design features flow straighter and neoperl ensuring use in both high and low water pressures.
The Kensington arch mixer is available with standard and regent bases for the perfect finishing touch. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects for a stress-free purchase.
- Finishes: Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Bodies are of all brass construction
- Weight: 1.95 kg
- Supplied with Flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with neoperl aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
- The 250mm tap centres is standard tap hole spacing for basins
- Dimensions: 390 x 270 x 48mm
- Regent Base available - Please select from option, if required
- Available with black indices – please specify
- 10 Year Guarantee
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*