This Kensington Two Tap Hole Arch Mixer with Curved Spout is the ideal basin solution. Part of Burlington’s extensive range of brassware, Kensington combines excellent craftmanship and supreme function.
Made from premium quality brass and featuring ceramic disc quarter-turn technology, we can guarantee you a robust, durable and resilient arch mixer. Its beautifully polished chrome finish creates a luxury and elegant appal in your bathroom.
Featuring a curved spout can be turned 180° and suitable for both high and low-pressure water systems. Available with either standard or regent bases for your personal touch. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- 200mm Centres Dimensions: D162.8 x W200 x H300.22mm
- Suitable for both high and low pressure water systems
- Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
- Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
- Curved spout can be turned 180° to each side
- Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
- Waste not included
- Regent Base available - Please select from option, if required
- Available with black indices – please specify
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*