Burlington’s Birkenhead Basin Mixer with High Central Indices with Click Clack Waste is the ideal solution in any traditional setting. Featuring a stylish and enchanting design, the Birkenhead range evokes a stunning appeal.
Made from premium quality brass, this chrome plated basin mixer is bound to take your bathroom to the next level of both style and function. Supplied with ceramic disc quarter-turn technology and a Neoperl aerator, this versatile design is ideal for both hot and cold-water systems.
This particular model is available with a standard or regent base, allowing you to achieve your desired look. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Standard Dimensions: D151 x W200 x H152mm
- Suitable for both high and low-pressure water systems
- Supplied with Neoperl Aerator for high pressure water flow, a Neoperl Flow Straightener for low pressure water flow and a Neoperl Key for installation
- Comes with Ceramic Disc quarter turn technology
- Made from Brass and Chrome Plated
- Choose a Click-Clack Waste, Pop Up Waste with a push/pull lever or a Plug and Chain Waste
- Regent Base available - Please select from option, if required
- Available with black indices – please specify
- 10-year manufacturers guarantee
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*