You are here
Choose the Tay Thermostatic Wall Mounted Bath Shower Mixer to take your bathroom to the next level of both style and function. An enchanting, timeless design bound to escort your bathroom back to a period style.
Home to industry experts Burlington, whom combine excellent craftmanship and supreme function to create the ideal bath shower mixer solution. Made from premium quality brass and abs, to guarantee you a durable and hard-wearing addition to your bathroom.
Featuring a beautifully polished chrome finish and Claremont handles with ceramic indices to evoke a striking, and traditional appeal. Complete with a 10 Year Guarantee from Burlington, protecting you against any manufacturing defects.
- Finishes: Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Mixer bodies are made of all brass construction. Shower roses are made of ABS or ABS/Brass.
- Weight: 4.63 kg
- This product is supplied with both a straightener for low pressure and an aerator for high pressure (screws into the nozzle on the front of the spout) a small plastic toll is supplied to make changing the aerator / straightener an easy operation.
- Traditional brass body, and Claremont handles, with ceramic indices
- Brass bath spout with swivel function
- Available deck or wall mounted
- S connector and bracket, 1500mm shower hose, and handset with ceramic handle
- Minimum recommended pressure of 2 Bar
- The length of the shower hose is 1.5m
- Large bore shower hose (11mm)
- Hot & cold inlet ∅15mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Optional accessories – slider rail, soap basket, etc.
* Our images provide an overall feel for the look and design of our products. For more detailed, technical information, please give our friendly team of experts a call on 0121 753 0700. No question is too specific or obscure for the Bathroom City team.*